Friday, January 11, 2008

Catch up if you can...



Ok, I know that the title is supposed to say "Catch me if you can", but I think that I would be very easy to catch... I'm a little behind in life right now, but I've decided not to try to catch up with anyone, but just to stretch and do better each day.

We had great Holidays, basically good health, and we enjoyed being together as a family and playing with all of our new toys and games.

We found out yesterday that we will be having a new GRANDSON join our family sometime in May! We're excited to spoil the little booger!

Now, I am loving my new site! I am hoping that more people join the fun over there, and check out what a good job Paul Foote, of Rakan Design, did with More Than Scrapbooking! There are only a few more days to order the fabulous BoBunny Love album kit!! Hurry over!!


http://www.morethanscrapbooking.net

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

A boy! Congrats, Lori. You will make a wonderful grandmother, though I still think that you are too young and look nothing like a grandma! :) Love ya!

Jaime Lynne said...

PS So glad to see a new blog post from you. :)

Rachel Mai said...

I grew up in a female dominant family. This year, though, I had FOUR new nephews born...not one single girl. Sheeesh!!! Needless to say, I'm now completely in love with baby boys. CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

A BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! How wonderful!!!!!