Monday, December 31, 2007

New Site, New Year!!


Wow! I can't believe that 2007 is actually over!! What an awesome year it's been! The 2 biggest things that happened this year were: buying More Than Scrapbooking, and finding out that I'm going to be a Grandma in May!! Both excited new adventures in my life!! Paul Foote, of Rakan Design, designed my new site! He put soooo much into it (money, time, talent, sleepless nights, etc.), but the end result if truly worth it!!! Thanks Paul! For those of you that familiar with "My Space", More Than Scrapbooking offers the huge social network (with forum, blogs, etc.), plus the usual fun monthly scrapbooking kit club. If you haven't yet, go check us out!!

http://www.morethanscrapbooking.net/

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and SAFE Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

Your patience has paid off! The new site is stunning and it's been fun to see new faces and some more activity there. And it's fun to see a new post on your blog. Keep it up... PLEASE, please!