Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sorry Jaime, It's Winter, and it's hard for me to be Patient!!

Ok, so the title has 3 parts to it! First, Jaime Lea has complained that I don't post in my blog enough. That's true. I do need to step up and post more! Sorry Jaime!!

Second, It is Winter here! We live so close to the mountains, that we get more snow than in the valleys, and it lasts longer here. Our front window faces the mountains, and there is always a beautiful view out there, whether it is cloudy or not.



Then, thirdly, it really is hard to be patient sometimes!! My website, More Than Scrapbooking has been worked on for a few months now, and is basically ready, but we keep hitting hurdles. Paul Foote, of Rakan Design, has been so wonderful to work with, and has given me much more than I am paying for. But, I am soooo ready for the fun to begin! Be looking for the grand opening!!!

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

I don't believe it. You updated! I am so happy here. I check your blog often and never thought this day would come!

What a beautiful view from your home. I am so jealous that you have snow. Seriously, so jealous!

Are you ready for Christmas? Maybe for Christmas the site will be up and running at 100%! I hope so.

You are so adorable, L! I just love knowing you.